Construct a focused business strategy to clearly define operating priorities and actions required to build balance sheet and earnings effectively and efficiently.
- Identifies the cultural advantages that drive the brand.
- Assesses the current economic and business environment.
- Establishes and prioritizes business opportunities.
- Evaluates strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Creates an operating plan.
- Determines the financial impact of the coordinated action plan.
Read More or Listen Here
- From Surviving to Thriving
- The Discipline of Growth – How to drive strong revenue growth in a thin-margin era
- The Cost Shift Advantage – How cost shifting helps banks make the most of branches
- The Golden Age of Banking
- The Golden Age